To have your comments displayed, you should:
- Write something interesting.
- Give your full real name and a valid email address; optionally, also give
the address of your personal web site. (If given, that web address will be
displayed instead of your email address.)
- Avoid errors of grammar or orthography.
- Cite, and, where relevant, quote sources; but avoid copying material
wholesale from elsewhere.
- Agree to grant a non-exclusive licence to the material you contribute
under this Creative
Commons licence or any other less restrictive licence. (I will assume that
you have agreed to this condition if you submit a comment.)
Obedience to these guidelines is no guarantee that your comments you will be
posted, though it makes it more likely that they will. Failure to obey these
guidelines is no guarantee that your comments will be discarded, though it
makes it more likely that they will.
Authorisation to submit comments is at my discretion and may be withdrawn at
Copyright (c) 2004 Chris Lightfoot.
All rights reserved.