There is very little here other than a certain late-1990s aesthetic. If you want, you can look at a small amount of information about me, or at my stuff on various other bits of the Internet:
my photos on Flickr,
my twitter profile,
my Google+ profile,
my Facebook profile
or my LinkedIn profile.
Bits and pieces hosted here are few in number:
Fragments of the Internet that I like enough to recommend include:
- mySociety, who build the online infrastructure of democracy in the UK and elsewhere
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation, who help people do things that are important to them with computing and digital making, including by providing cheap computers that are
almost small enough to fit inside an Altoids tin; and who, naturally, I liked before I worked for them
- talks.cam, an excellent way to not miss good talks in Cambridge
- Your friendly neighbourhood boating community
- A really good answer
- blogshank, a brilliant illustrated blog, or rather illustrations blog, by a former Cambridge boater.